The Walrus Mustache – Famous Walrus Mustache Style: How to Grow, Guide, Examples, and More!
For the adventurous type who wants to explore the world of mustaches and break their beards, there are plenty of mustache styles that can make you look like fun and probably try to grab your attention.
One particularly famous mustache style that will give you a super confident manly look is the Walrus mustache.
Popular for cowboys and presidents, very few mustache styles say, “I am him and I don’t care about your opinion,” like Walrus.
Walrus Mustache: It’s like a beard on the upper lip. Well, probably not quite, but there is no denying that walrus, like the mustache style, gives you the opportunity to grow a full mustache.
Walrus is characterized by dense, bushy whiskers falling on the face. It has earned its unique name because the style resembles a walrus mustache.
Walrus mustaches came a long time ago and became extremely popular in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, as philosophers and scientists from the Cowboys all made this look clear.
And let’s not forget the author Mark Twain, whose walrus mustache was a must-see.
Walrus is easy to confuse with a Chevron mustache. However, Walrus has grown more and more round than Chevron
Table of Contents
What is a walrus mustache?
Simply put, a walrus moustache is like putting a beard on your upper lip. In this style, you let your mustache grow so long that it covers your entire upper lip. In most cases, it even reaches the base of the beard, which is similar to a walrus’s cat, hence its name.
If you are thinking of growing up one of these bad guys yourself, then this article is for you because it covers your most important things to learn about this facial hair style covers
A true walrus mustache will be extremely bushy, grow on the upper lip and cover at least some part of the face, although most cosmic walrus go completely wrinkled on the face.
On the sides, the walrus can come down at least out of the lower lip and down almost to the chin. It does not require any sophisticated styling for every apple.
There is no curvature or anything like that at the end. It’s just a simple, bushy and stiff mustache.
Don’t be confused with the Walrus Chevron mustache style (folks Tom Selleck), which is Timor.
It is very nicely trimmed and trimmed so it never goes past the upper lip and the sides never come down to the bottom of the upper lip.
The walrus handlebar should not be confused with the mustache, the edge of which goes towards the cheek.
From the above you can probably already tell that if you play with a walrus mustache you will be a normal “male man” and several guesses about your personality:
You are a bit stronger
You like to keep things simple and relevant
You may be a little stiff around the edges but you are not a bad person
- You don’t take shit from people
The benefits of growing walrus mustache
There are several benefits to walrus mustache. If you still can’t promise to grow a walrus mustache, the following might agree with you:
Acts as your own ID
Having trouble getting up from the crowd? If you have a walrus mustache, you won’t have any more problems. Keeping this style of facial hair will definitely make it easier for others to recognize you.
A well-groomed walrus mustache commands a certain respect. When you see someone playing this style of facial hair, you only know that they are a serious gentleman who has demanded a certain respect. It’s interesting that makes this style attractive to both genders.
You will be a good partner
There are many prominent gentlemen who, like Toby Roosevelt, shook their walrus mustaches, who were arguably the most manly of all American presidents, and Frederick Nietzsche, whose mustaches certainly helped win the philosophical debate.
You can also find many famous TV and movie personalities who rock this style. Among them are Gordon of Sesame Street, JemmeHeinman of Mythbusters, Tom Selek, Bert Reynolds and Sam Elliott. With it you are sure that you will not feel deprived while wearing this style.
A brief history of walrus mustache
Apparently, the ancient Celts and Gauls were able to grow walrus mustaches without any problems because the Cape Related products
Walrus whiskers gained some resilience in the 1960s and 1970s when The Beatles, Frank Japa, and other artists and musicians who began playing for anti-cultural groups began to perform.
Nowadays, only a few sports walrus mustaches, or any type of mustache in general, are preferred by many people who require a short maintenance to get a clean shave. But it works to your advantage because it will make you quite unique. For some people, this style seems quite unique to them.
Advantages and disadvantages of Walrus Mustache
The Advantagesof Walrus Mustache
- Growing is easy to get too tall. Grow your whiskers for as long as you can. You can’t even trim the whiskers until they are as long as you want.
- Distingue seems important. The walrus mustache is preferred by intellectuals at the beginning of the 20th century because it looks dignified but unrealistic. It’s a real manly mustache.
- youkeeps your lips nice and warm. If you live in a place where the temperature often goes above freezing, having a thick mustache will help keep your face warm.
- Thinking You’ll have a little jolt to think about. Perhaps the best use of a walrus mustache is to be successful when thinking about solving a particularly difficult problem.
The Disadvantages of Walrus Mustache
- Grow takes a long time to develop. It can take up to five months or more before you start a good walrus mustache, depending on the rate of growth of your facial hair.
- Eating will be a bit complicated. Since your mustache will likely keep your mouth shut, food and drink will flow seamlessly into your facial hair. That is why you should keep a handkerchief or handkerchief out of hand.
What Face Shape Best Fits the Walrus Mustache?
The Walrus style works best if you have a round, taller face, but more of a face.
How to grow a walrus mustache?
As mentioned before, the walrus mustache is quite simple, and as long as you know how to cut a mustache, you won’t have any problems.
Hopefully at this point in your game you should know how to use the beard and mustache scissors.
- Patience is the key to having the perfect walrus mustache. The longer you wait, the more your mustache will grow. Let your mustache hair grow long and unnecessary for about 4-5 months.
- When your upper lip is completely covered in hair and you’ve avoided trimming it during the growing stage, you’ll have the right walrus mustache.
- Once your mustache has reached its full potential, it is the right amount and the right length, you need to brush it regularly. Some say combing the hair downwards will help achieve a faster effect.
- If you remember the most important thing when considering growing a walrus beard, it should be trimmed as much as possible.
- It’s not too far to think of a walrus mustache as a beard for your upper lip. Since it basically covers the entire facial area and the area around it.
How to Trim and style a walrus mustache
While you can grow your walrus mustache as much as you cover your face, there are times when you want to keep the whiskey away. Here’s how to get a sharper look.
Step 1 – Use a good quality mustache and beard wax
This means you don’t have to worry because you don’t have to cut your mustache to grow it. All you need to do is use some mustache and beard waxes and work them into the mustache.
Step 2 – Comb and size
Cover the mustache and shape it as you like.
Step 3 – Move the edges away from your upper lip
Pull the hair slightly upward from your upper lip to create extensions. This will complete the style.
How to cut a walrus mustache?
- Trimming a walrus mustache can be tricky. You need to maintain the length of the mustache without losing the essence of the mustache. A walrus mustache is known for its length, so cutting it off is entirely a tactical affair.
- Instead, applying mustache wax may be an option if you are able to stop cutting for a few more days.
- The mustache wax helps you to keep the shape of the mustache and so if the length becomes too long, the wax can help you shape it so that you do not mind.
- Now, if you have a serious need to trim your mustache, all you need to do is trim the length of the mustache. Using a comb, straighten the mustache and trim the edges an inch or half an inch depending on the rate of growth of your facial hair.
- Remember, if you need to grow your walrus mustache to its full potential, don’t cut it too often. Once a month is more than enough. Just take about an inch from your mustache each time you cut it and you will have the right walrus mustache.
- Yes. If you are comfortable with mustache length but sometimes need a break, mustache wax is a great option for maintaining length. Since using wax, you will be able to shape and style your mustache however you want.
15 different styles to keep a walrus mustache
1: John Lennon Style:
The walrus has a deep role in civilization in the influence of the mustache
John Lennon’s mustache style is the least spooky and the most civilized. His mustache was nothing but a small bush of hair on the upper part of the lips and about an inch and a half longer than the lip line to make this style look great with men with hip faces. and square shape.
2: John Lennon style with beard:
This style of mustache is known to be somewhat irritating and messy. When combined with a walrus mustache beard, it gives the ultimate messy and angry look that makes you look wise and mature. It’s a great representation of the same old walrus mustache.
3: The Drop:
This style of walrus mustache is old and has been around for a very long time. The mustache becomes very long, depending on the length as well as the width. The walrus mustache is inherently thick and therefore develops a natural drop when it persists. This is the style of the Drupie Walrus mustache.
4: The walrus with a twist:
As the name suggests, this mustache literally has a twist at the end of the mustache. At first, a simple mustache grows that is wider than the regular mustache. Now it is much longer than the length of the lip line, then bent it makes the walrus perfectly with a bend.
5: long walrus mustache with beard:
This mustache is a walrus mustache combined with a beard that attaches the mustache to it. After that it goes all the way to the side burns. This look is neat and makes you look smart and mature. This look is best suited for tall and oval type men.
6: walrus mustache and walrus beard:
The walrus mustache is curly, curly and long, this style is achieved when combined with a long, long, curly beard. He has a long, straight walrus mustache with a beard. Beard and mustache grow in the same direction, which is basically downward. In addition, the beard remains fixed all over the face.
7: walrus mustache with a short beard:
In this style, the walrus has a beard with a mustache located on the chin and the area around it. This beard is basically an overgrown cowboy. This style is best suited for men with round faces.
8: walrus mustache grows to half beard:
This style can be categorized as the latest style of this mustache. This is the modern presentation of this mustache. He has a walrus mustache that is not very long with a beard and is compatible with all faces. This beard is not very old and should be shaved at least once a week.
9: Indie Walrus Mustache with Beard:
This makes the walrus mustache longer at the ends than the regular walrus mustache. It is as long as the length to the lower lip. Now there is also a long and independent beard, as it is localized in the lower part of the face, the hairs on the upper part are closely shaved and this beard needs to be trimmed and trimmed regularly.
10: original walrus mustache:
This mustache is sticky and dotted. It looks great with tall and oval men. The mustache is long at the ends, it grows at least 5-6 inches. The ends are then twisted upward using gel or eighteen hair.
11: US President Theodore Roosevelt
Roosevelt had enough mustache on his upper lip as Roosevelt himself sat in the seat. Teddy Stach led him to victory in battle and stayed with him in the midst of his lucrative administration.
12: rock musician David Crosby
David Cosby took the Walrus trend to a whole new level. The walrus mustache has become the epitome of the artisanal look.
13: Frédéric Nietzsche
Nietzsche lived with a mustache for most of his life and it spoke of his military life. He served quickly in the army and regularly maintained a certain respect for military orders. Excluding this, Nietzsche mentioned that the mustache is a sort of veil.
14: Jamie Heinemann from the “Mythbusters” TV Show
Along with his walrus mustache and deep voice, he’s been the subject of a series of jokes from co-Adam Savage and other colleagues. Heinemann’s lack in the Mythbusters is calm, consistent, and straightforward, unlike Savage’s more divided, anxious, and lively personality.
# 15: Sam Elliott
Sam Elliott plays Kavo in “The Big Lebowski”, with his legendary mustache. His kika mustache remained completely intact.
Frequently Asked Questions About Walrus Mustache
How long does it take to grow a walrus mustache?
If you grow your mustache for at least two months, you can start with a good walrus mustache. However, depending on the growth rate of your facial hair, you may not be able to shave for five minutes before you start styling.
Should your mustache cover your lips?
The answer depends on the type of look you are going for. If you want something like Teddy Roosevelt, the mustache should only cover the upper lip. But if you like the Sam Elliott look, extend your mustache until your entire face is covered.
Walrus made this mustache hair icon one of the most attractive yet, you’ll be happy to know it’s one of the easiest ways to grow. All you need is a lot of patience and the right facial hair products. In less than a year, you will have a beautiful mustache on your mug.