NO…. But know this that.
Before you upgrade or downgrade your DStv package, you should take note of the following.
1. Wait for your Active DSTV subscription to expire before you can attempt to change it.
2. You will need to pay for the new DSTV package online.
How to change your DStv Ghana plan
Have you already subscribed to DStv and want to know how to change your DStv Ghana plans, then you have come to the right place. In this guide, we are going to show you how to upgrade or downgrade your DStv package in Ghana.
Dstv Ghana is owned by Multichoice Limited, a subsidiary of the multinational Internet and media group based in South Africa; Naspers. DSTV is in service in Ghana and more than 48 African countries.
DStv Ghana Packages and Channels
DStv currently offers six (6) subscription packages for Ghanaians, with the premium package being the most expensive at GHS 330 per month and the DStv access package costing GHS 40 per month.
- DStv Ghana Premium package costs 330 GHS / month with 185 channels.
- DStv Ghana Compact Plus package costs 205 GHS / month with 172 channels.
- The DStv Ghana compact plan costs GHS 135 / month with 165 channels.
- The DStv Ghana family plan costs 70 GHS / month with 139 channels.
- DStv Ghana Great Wall Africa Bouquet GHS 50 / month with 12 channels.
- DStv Ghana access package costs 40 GHS / month with 124 channels.
- So, if you have an interest in migrating from one DStv subscription plan to another, we have provided you with a
- step-by-step guide for a successful migration. This method applies if you want to downgrade or upgrade your subscription plan.
Things to know before modifying your DStv package
How to modify your DStv package (upgrade or downgrade)
- Go to the DStv Self-Service page: https://eazy.dstv.com/en/gh/
- Log in using your phone number or your name and SmartCard number.
- On your account dashboard, click the Account button> Add or edit button.
- You can now have access to your current bouquet and other DStv packages for you to choose from.
- Select the new DStv package that you want to downgrade or upgrade to, and click Next.
- You will get a payment summary, select Pay to be redirected to the DSTV payment portal
- Select your preferred payment platform, enter the necessary payment details to make your payment.
- Once payment is complete, wait 2-3 minutes for your decoder to start watching.
- If you have any questions or complaints about how to change the DStv Ghana package (upgrade and downgrade), please
use the comments section below.