How to downgrade Gotv after payment?
After You’ve Paid For Gotv, How Do You Downgrade It?
With the above questions in mind, this guide is written to help you know how to downgrade Gotv after payment with a simple steps.
You may choose to pay a lesser monthly amount and then downgrade your subscription after making the payment.
In this post, we’ll show you how to downgrade Gotv after you’ve made a payment. The MyGotv App and self-service are just two of the alternatives available.
How To Downgrade Gotv After Payment
We’ll show you how to downgrade Gotv after you’ve made a payment in this informative guide.
Sometimes you pay a lower monthly rate and then decide to downgrade your subscription after payment.
But, to do so, you have a variety of options, including the MyGotv App, Gotv self-service, and others.
We’ll show you how to use the MyGotv App on your phone to downgrade your Gotv subscription after payment in this guide.
You can, however, downgrade or upgrade to a package with an equivalent subscription fee once you’ve paid money into your Gotv account.
Read Also: How to pay gotv with mtn mobail money ghana
Read on to learn how to downgrade your account’s use after you’ve subscribed.
Requirements for Downgrading Your Gotv Subscription After You Have Paid
Here’s what you’ll need to downgrade or modify your Gotv after you’ve subscribed:
- Gotv decoder IUC number
- MyGotv App
- Mobile phone number linked to Gotv account.
These are the items you’ll need to lower your package after you’ve subscribed.
How to Downgrade Gotv After Making a Payment
Follow these procedures to lower your Gotv plan after you’ve paid:
1. Make a payment into your Gotv account for the package you want to downgrade.
2. Launch the MyGotv application.
3. Fill in your “Surname” or phone number.
4. Type your “IUC number” in the box provided.
5. Finally, click “Login” to access your account.
6. Your balance will be visible on your dashboard once you’ve entered into your Gotv account.
7. Now, at the bottom of the app, click “Change.”
8. Toggle the tiny circle on your current package once more.
9. The status of your package will show the name, price, status, alter package, and rectify faults.
10. Select “Change package” from the drop-down menu.
11. Click “Next” after selecting the package you want to downgrade to.
12. To lower your package, click “Continue.”
13. Your Gotv package will be downgraded immediately.
That’s how you can lower your Gotv plan after you’ve paid for it.
How Long Does It Take To Show After Downgrading
How Long Does It Take For A Downgrade To Show?
After you’ve completed the downgrading process, your Gotv account should be operational right away.
As a result, after you’ve reduced your Got account after making a payment, it’ll start showing up right away.
That is all we have for you today, and we will do our best to update this guide with more pertinent information.
So do return to read more, and please share your thoughts with us in the comment part of this post.
Now you know how to Downgrade Gotv after payment? or How Do You Downgrade Gotv After You’ve Paid For It? After you’ve made a payment, hope you now know how to downgrade your Gotv after payment.
Self-service and the MyGotv App are just two of the options accessible.
Make a payment for the package you want to downgrade in your Gotv account. Before clicking “Downgrade,” toggle the little circle on your current package once more.
After selecting the bundle, click “Next” and then “Continue.” Your Gotv package will be automatically degraded.