Consolidated Bank Ghana Mobile Banking Code – The CBG Short Code
The CBG Ghana Mobile Banking code is now used by the majority of consolidated bank customers to send and receive money to and from their bank accounts.
The Consolidated Bank of Ghana Mobile Banking services offer you a safe, fast and convenient way to manage the funds in your bank account with the Central Bank of Ghana wherever you are.
The code for mobile banking for the Consolidated Bank mobile banking is * 924 #.
You don’t need to worry too much about the safety of your funds. Once you register for the CBG Mobile Banking Code, you have absolute control over your transactions.
Here’s the good news.
You can conduct all your financial transactions via mobile phone at any Consolidated Bank branch across Ghana by calling the shortcode * 924 #.
This means that you are not restricted by the site.
You can visit any CBG office across Ghana and make deposits or withdrawals from a mobile money wallet (MoMo).
Very simple operation. Simply dial * 924 # to subscribe to CBG’s mobile money transfer service.
HOW TO REGISTER AND ACTIVATE THE CONSOLIDATED BANK ‘S MOBILE BANKING SERVICE (CBG MOBILE BANKING SERVICE)
Yes, as I said earlier, the CBG mobile banking code is * 924 #. However, you must register for the service before you can start transacting on the mobile banking platform.
Follow these steps to sign up for CBG Mobile Banking:
- Go to the Consolidated Bank branch closest to your area.
- Open a bank account with them (CBG Bank).
- Ensure that you are registered for the Mobile Banking Services.
- You will receive a message on your phone indicating that your account has been successfully created.
- Dial * 924 # on the phone number that you used to register for the Consolidated Bank account.
- You will see three (3) options after requesting the CBG short code.
- Select Option 1, which is “Service Activation”.
- Click on Submit after selection 1.
- Your full name and phone number will appear on the following screen.
- Enter your consolidated bank account number to activate CBG Mobile Banking on your phone.
- Make sure to enter your account number exactly as it should.
- Press the Submit button when you have verified everything is correct.
- The next screen will display the account number and phone number you entered.
- You need to check if everything is OK.
- Select 1 to accept the terms and conditions, then continue.
You can also enter # and hit send to return.
When everything works out, you can start using Consolidated Bank’s Mobile Banking service on your phone.
After registering and activating the CBG Mobile Banking service, you can dial * 924 # to start using the service.
DO ALL BANK BRANCHES OF CBG HAVE THE SAME CODE FOR MOBILE BANKING?
Yes. The CBG Mobile Banking Code is a universal code used for all bank branches of the bank. So, as a Consolidated Bank customer, you don’t need a separate USSD code other than * 924 #.
I know a lot of people are asking this question because Consolidated Bank Ghana was formed from several other banks.
Thus, after the merger of all these banks, the branches were assigned a unique code. You don’t have to worry if you are a Sovereign Bank customer, Royal or Beige Bank customer.
The above guide is all that you need in other to register and activate Consolidated Bank mobile Banking service on your phone without any problem.
- What is CBG Internet Banking?
It is a fast, secure and convenient way to manage your accounts anytime and anywhere with internet access.
- Why should I choose Internet Banking?
It is safe and easy.
It is fast and convenient
It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It’s global reach. As long as you are able to access the internet using the recommended internet browser
A wide range of services.
- Do I have to pay to use this service / are there any additional fees for this service?
There are no additional fees to use this service. However, normal product fees and charges continue to apply.
- What can I do with Internet banking?
You can perform the following operations using Online Banking:
* Check your account balance
* See transaction details
* Download/print your monthly account statement
* Request a new personal identification number for the ATM
* Block your ATM card
* Request a check book
- To CBG accounts – Transfer to CBG account.
- Instant Payment – Immediate transfer of funds to another bank customer.
- Two days (ACH) – money transfer to the customer from another bank where the funds will be received within two working days.
- International – Transfer funds to any bank account outside Ghana.
- Cash Voucher – Send money to non-CBG or CBG customers and withdraw it from any CBG ATM without an ATM card using the Cardless Service.
In addition to:
* exchange rate
* Bill Payment (DSTV / GoTV, Surfline, ECG Postpaid)
* Airtime recharge
* The permanent order